Thursday 3 July 2008

Award Reward!

Am I just chuffed to bits??!! You bet I am! I have been given this award by Shaz. A lovely surprise and I appreciate it.
The rules for receiving this award are
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated.
Nominating other blogs was really difficult as there are so many talented peops out there, all who have fab blogs and are truly awesome artists but here goes for my 7
Maureen
Dirtsa
Granny Jan
Liz
Artisbliss
Paula
Nicks.
Thanks Shaz!

7 comments:

artisbliss said...

Oh, thank you Viv! That does cheer me up!

Nicks said...

thank you Viv! I am really chuffed x

Astrid Maclean said...

Thanks Viv, thrilled to bit. Now who shall I choose????

Jan said...

Thank you Viv - what a lovely surprise to be one of your 'chosen few'! I really appreciate it.

Shaz said...

your welcome viv!!!

PBird said...

Thanks Viv your a lovely one :) And I have left you a surprise on my blog too xx

Maureen said...

Wow, thanks Viv, needed something to cheer me up just now.