Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Bosom Buddies!

I have sat here for a couple of days trying to come up with something for this week's Less Is More challenge - which is 'Friends'.
I have quite a few stamps that would have fitted the theme but it was one of those - 'well they're OK but....' !!!
And I just wanted something that was a bit different - 
then I remembered these stamps - which were bought for 'Pink Day's' fundraising  - and this sentiment included the word 'friends' which scored another point!

Quick notelet card, basic layout with the stamp decoupaged and coloured with promarkers.

I added a tiny black pearl to the centre of the bra - and it's likely that I'll end up adding either a thin pink ribbon, or a pink line round the edge or more black pearls somewhere!

I made a few of these and think they would be good as little notelets so will make a small co -ordinated box and then pop them into the 'Pink stash'.

I've been a bit of a 'tidy or use it up' freak this week and haven't a lot of snippets to show for my projects - I roll from being uber uber tidy after finishing each thing to leaving piles of stuff laying about on the desk leaving me with the traditional 6" of space to work in and this week I had my 'tidy up' head on - so the little bits of card used for the notelets I hope will qualify me for my first entry to the Playground this week - have missed the snowball fights! LOL

If you've made anything from leftover scraps this week (card scraps that is not food scraps-!!) come across to Pixie's Crafty Workshop (the playground) - and bring your mittens!! LOL

 

41 comments:

  1. Your card made me smile Viv, tgreat image and just love that sentiment...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent matching sentiment, so clever. Love pink and black. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab CAS card Viv just love the sentiment - perfect with the image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe... that's brilliant, such a fun card for a friend :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love this Viv. Fabulous image and sentiment.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for dropping by. This is a really fab card and made me smile. Such fun! Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant, and I totally love that sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card Viv, made me chuckle.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaaccckkk...I LOVE your card! Perfect sentiment to go with it too! That's sooooooo cute! Thanks for visiting my blog, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great set of stamps - and a great card too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brilliant card Viv and a perfect sentiment too. Love it.
    Lynne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Viv, what a great card, this is just perfect and the sentiment is adorable.

    Thank you so much for all your lovely comments and for the time you take for it and sorry for my late commenting, but business is eating me up at the moment.

    Big hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a brilliant card, really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a real fun card, love the stamp and the quote.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the message :) n its expression through ur card

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabulous, the sentiment is fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  17. Superb CAS card, love the sentiment :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is gorgeous and brilliant too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card and a fun sentiment!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  20. Marvellous card. I do like the sentiment, such fun

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Viv this is brilliant and gave me a lovely giggle! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  22. simply stunning viv.i love the fab sentiment and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. this really cheered me up!! what a fab sentiment

    Thanks for joining us
    Jen xx
    "Less Is More"

    ReplyDelete
  24. LOL what a brilliant sentiment and card, love this and so true
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Smashing card - I do love a card with humour!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh Viv - this HAS to be a winner!! Just perfect :))

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  27. Fab card - love the sentiment it made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a super fun card Viv, lovely sentiment too. My desk is getting very messy too....must have a tidy soon :)Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ha ha, brilliant! Love your CAS design and colour choice.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Perfect image and perfect sentiment too. I am like you über tidy or über messy lol. Hugs, Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Viv

    This is brilliant and really made me smile but I have to say I don't think I have ever hung a bra on a coat
    hanger in my life LOL!!!

    Great use of your snippets.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great card. Love the bra. My colour too. Used an old bra up as snippets on a card a week back so could do with a new one!! Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Viv

    What a great card. Perfectly CAS - and a wonderful matching set (image and sentiment!!!! LOL!)

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just had to add . . . maybe you should have used THERMALS this week!!!!!!! Sorry! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great card with a super duper sentiment.
    luv
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love this card Viv, it's quirky and cute and funny as well... perfect for a quick pick-me-up!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  37. Isn't that sentiment so real in both issues, friends, and our boobies...ha, made me smile for the day...great card and loving your colours...luv aNNie

    ReplyDelete
  38. Brilliant!! Love it ! Hi Viv, hope you're well? Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  39. hahahahahaahaha, haaaaaahaaa hiiihiiihiii, lol, Gosh I'm laughing my butts off, so funny!!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  40. hihi,
    that's a funny card

    great done

    xxx

    Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate every single one!