Tuesday 27 November 2018

Crafty time!

I am doing a little happy dance as although I have a few things to do this week, most are in the house so I can pop in and out of the craftie space and make messy to my hearts content and up to now next week is the same too!
Spent yesterday finishing a baby card (can't show yet!), and writing some of my Christmas cards - (that's a bit of a fib really - I print labels and just add a couple of kisses if the recipient warrants it! But I DO write the envelopes!)
So here's another Christmas card from me today to share
I love Pink.... bet you didn't know that did you??😄😄
For some reason I like to make Pink Christmas cards and here's another.
A few snippets used here so am away to the Playground to check out what has been going on!

The trees are silver embossed and the pink is of course Spun Sugar DI.

I had some silver pearlised card left over from another card so die cut two snowflakes and layered them together.

The silver ribbon was used on a card I received last year - there wasn't a lot of it but I managed to make it stretch just enough!

The sentiment was stamped in Silver ink and a sparkly gem added to the middle of the snowflakes.

The pic quality is really poor - but then so is the light here at the mo!
Joining in at
Crazy 4 CAS - Fave colour (Pink!)
MMM - Non Trad Christmas colour
TIOT - Winter Wonderland
Beccy's Place - X for Xmas

Thanks for visiting today - hope all is well in your part of blogland. xx

21 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a gorgeous card! I love the pink and silver color scheme! So very pretty!

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful card Viv

Anne

Cath Wilson said...

This is such a delicate, beautiful design and the pink works beautifully. Silver is perfect. Love the ribbon, too - good call to reuse!

Thanks for joining us at TIOT this week.

Cath x

Carole said...

Beautiful Viv...love it! xx

Lynne said...

Gorgeous card Viv. I like a pink Christmas card too x

Meggymay said...

A really beautiful winter wonderland card Viv. I really like the soft pink shades you added. Thank you for sharing this great card with us at TioT's.
Yvonne xx

Beccy said...

I love pink Christmas cards too Viv, they always look wonderful. Yours is gorgeous with all the silver detail. I love the layered snowflake and the beautiful snowy forest scene. Fabulous!
Cheers,
Beccy

aussie aNNie said...

oooh love this gorgeous card and sentiment fabulous creative and unique. hugs.x

meg said...

A BEAUTIFUL SOFT PINK BACKGROUND, LOVE THE SHADE YOU USED, THANK YOU FOR JOINING IN AT MMM

Joan said...

Lovely card, love the pink glow behind the snowflake

Joan x

Joan said...

Back again Viv to say Thanks for joining our challenge at Try It On Tuesday with your lovely card

Joan

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty what a gorgeous design so lovely Love and hugs Carole x

Marjut said...

So beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at TioT.

froebelsternchen said...

So beautiful! Thank you for sharing this great card with us at TioT's.
oxo Susi

Darnell said...

Hi Viv! Your card is a spun sugar and silver delight! Wouldn't it be amazing if the sky could trade off being blue some days and pink some days? Fun for everyone! Sorry I've been away so long. It makes for an amazing amount of beautiful inspiration scrolling back to see what you've been up to around here! I am always in awe of your full moon designs and congratulations on the well-deserved WIN from CAS Mix Up! Happy Holiday Hugs! Darnell

Di said...

Oh Viv, this is breathtakingly beautiful! Lovely card - so soft and elegant as well. I giggled about you writing the envelopes for your cards - I always think that's the hardest part so I print labels but write on the insert in the card itself! In fact, today I just printed off the labels file for this Christmas. Then counted up how many stamps I need and almost fainted!

Hugs

Di xx

Mac Mable said...

I love the pink with the silver and wow what an amazing layout. Stunning card Viv x.

Mrs A. said...

This looks lovely just the right amount of everything used. Love pink myself. Hugs Mrs A.

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

That pop of pink really compliments those silvery tones. Beautiful card.
Thank you for sharing over at Try it on Tuesday!
Tracey x

Sarn said...

WOW - that's a stunner Viv. LOVE it. xxx

Pat said...

This pink and grey is such a wonderful combination of colours Viv, and your hanging star looks great over the top of the pretty trees, and love the silver ribbon to hang the star and across the beautiful scene as a border between that and the sentiment works well, and the gem finishes it perfectly. x