Pages

Tuesday, 28 April 2026

Countdown?

 NUMBERS is the challenge at TRY IT ON TUESDAY.


I'd already made my mind up to use the Woodware numbers stencil  as it was the only thing I could think of.... but then sat looking at it wondering what else I could do!

Remembering a very old Visible Image stamp set  I rooted about until I found it. The numbers stamp and the sentiment are from that set - it's called Time after Time - and have no idea how long I have had it - except I think it might have been one of the first VI sets I ever bought!

Inks used - Cracked Pistachio and Tumbled Glass.

I made two cards using the stencil - (the second one is scheduled for mid way through this challenge) -  as it was out of the desk I might as well use it, although it is not one of the stencils I like to use a lot - it's long and thin and moves about a lot as there's not a lot of places to stick tape to in order to make it secure. 

Was just glad that I came up with something on the theme! x

11 comments:

  1. Perfect for the numbers theme - love the sentiment too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the number stencil. It worked out great Viv. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE all those numbers! Very cool! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Viv, great stencilled background and I love the sentiment.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design of your card and that wonderful sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the stencilled numbers and great sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fantastic numbers background, I love the quote as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The distressed look of your stenciled background makes your black stamped impressions stand out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a lovely card Viv! Those colours are so good together! Love the quote too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. The number stencil background works well for your card and I love the quote.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a brilliant card and love the numbers stencil you used , Viv and the oblong white space you masked with the added black stamped numbers really makes them stand out, and a great sentiment too. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate every single one!