Pages
▼
Tuesday, 5 May 2026
Mid Month at TIOT
As promised here's the second make with the stencil for our current challenge at TRY IT ON TUESDAY, where the theme is NUMBERS.
I used a stamping block for the centre inked with Fossilized Amber DI.
The stencil was inked in Cracked Pistachio and Fossilized Amber.
The Dandelions are Lavinia.
I made a mistake when I stamped the sentiment - I wanted the dandelion seed to seem as if it was carrying off the word flies..... but in a moment of brain fog I stamped it the wrong way round!
Hey ho.😞😟
There's a week left for you to join us with your Numbers creations! x

Love the beautiful dandelion stamp and stencilled number background-sentiment must have been to heavy for the seed lol.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Great card Viv, a lovely image and I love the stencilled background.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Another great card using the number stencil - works very well with the dandelions
ReplyDeleteI love the combination of yellow and green and the stamped dandelions look wonderful over the acrylic block inked background and the stencilled numbers work well too...such a bright and pretty card Viv.
ReplyDelete