Tuesday, 7 July 2026

Animals

 Here at TRY IT ON TUESDAY our new challenge is called simply 'ANIMALS'
Your animals can be real or imaginary so there's lots of options!


Its been a very long time since I purchased a craft mag - but when I saw the one from Indigo Blu recently I simply HAD to have it.

I ADORE this fox! I've used it such a lot - same with the hare - and to me these 2 stamps alone were worth the price of the mag.

I used a piece of paper from an Autumn coloured pack from my stash which I overstamped with a leaf branch from Inkylicious using Memento Rich Cocoa ink. 

I then sponged a bit of Speckled Egg DO randomly and did some more 2nd/3rd generation stamping of a script stamp in the cocoa colour.

The fox was stamped in Vintage Sepia and I just used a yellow pencil lightly on his eyes. 
Matted onto brown then layered onto Kraft base.

Thanks for looking - hope all is well with you in blogland. x 

9 comments:

Christine said...

I can see why you love this guy, he's so majestic. I love the card, simple and elegant.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card, love the fabulous Fox and great background.
Carol x

HilaryJane said...

I can see why you love that fox stamp. I love the way you coloured his eyes and now he is looking right at me. What a great card xx

Aquarius said...

You've made a beautiful card using the gorgeous fox and I agree with your comments about that stamp and the hare being worth the magazine price - and of course there were other bonus stamps included too..

Meggymay said...

Its a fantastic fox image and card., I think if I was still stamping and saw the magazine you mentioned i would have it in my basket as well

Loll said...

STUNNING card Viv! I love the background with your added sponged colour, stamped leaves and script. That fox is amazing!! Great work! xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

This definitely justifies buying the magazine - it's beautiful in sepia on that background, hugs, Chrisx

Sarn said...

An amazingly detailed fox stamp to get with a magazine. Your background is stunning too. xxx

Dortesjs said...

beautiful stamping love this fox