I'm hosting the challenge this month at CAS Mix Up and it's a Stencil one - use your stencil over patterned paper.
There's a couple of video links over on the CAS Mix Up blog to give you some ideas and of course you can see what the rest of the talented team have done to inspire you! There's also some guidelines for the challenges in general.
Wild Honey (very apt!) sponged over a honeycomb stencil to create my finished background.
The bee is from the stamp set that came with the Magazine. After watercolouring I used a liberal helping of Glossy Accent over his body and applied some very fine glitter to his wings.
For a change I used some hammered textured cardstock instead of my usual bright white - I like it!
The sentiment is from MFT.
The CAS Mix Up rules are over on the challenge blog - have a look!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate every single one!