Wednesday 16 July 2008


The challenge theme for this week on Maggie's Monday Musings is the number 3. I had these three little glass feet in the bottom of a drawer so thought it would be a good way to use them! One of the feet has it's little toe partly severed...perhaps I should have called this ALMOST 3 feet in a yard???? The background was made using 'typo generator' it's a bit time consuming as you have to keep waiting for it to regenerate until you find something that's just right...but I quite liked this colour scheme and it came on the fourth request!

3 comments:

PBird said...

Aw I love this! Its lovely and a very good way to use the feet :) I need to get back into my atc's i've been so busy and i miss it!! I am dying to try this monday challenge. Maybe next week :) xx

Maureen said...

Just love those feet!

konnykards .. Musings of a Senior Citizen said...

Great - now here's a challenge for you -
'Twelve 'inchies' one foot'
This is strictly a one way challenge - you do it, I admire it!
..... and welcome to 'My Flowers on ATCs' group.
Connie. x