Sunday 5 October 2008

A Leap and Time!


These two ATC's are for a swap on the DC Forum. The theme was altered playing cards. It has been quite a while since I took part in a swap on this forum but the subject appealed to me! Both are basic paper collages, the playing card corners have been coloured by using alco ink on the 'Jack' one and Distress Inks on the Queen. The Queen image made me smile cos it doesn't matter how early I get up, I'm always rushing about at the last minute before I go out!

9 comments:

Susie said...

The is a very nice ATC.

Claireabelle said...

These are fab Viv, I love them
xx

MARGARET FIELD said...

love your queen of the last minute lol.
great stuff

Jan said...

Hi Viv - you just beat me - As you were on my blog I was on my way to yours! Thanks so much for your comments.
These are great! I love doing altered playing cards - great fun!
Love the queen!

Maureen said...

Love them both Viv, may have a go at this one if there's time.

Sharon said...

These look fabulous!

Debby said...

You are becoming one of my favorites to visit. I love your ATC's. I too swap a lot of ATC's and often find the small size challenging but I still love it. Yours are amazing!

Kristen said...

You have been busy. Your atc look great. I love the halloween Arch.

Heather Robinson said...

I really love your sense of style. It has a uniqueness and quirkiness that is so refreshing and so appealing!