Friday, 5 November 2010

Reindeer

Just a quickie post from me this morning - off to look at what we hope will be our new place. (Shhhhh........... keeping everything crossed still....)

But I thought I'd better pop something on here as I have been away for a while again.

This is part of an order for 6 children's cards. Molly is only a toddler so hope the reindeer is OK!

He's made from felt and I think he's got a cute expression on his face!

I resisted using any backing papers and just watercoloured the sky behind him, adding some stickles for a wee bit of sparkle to both the sky and to the snow covered ground.


Had a lovely day yesterday with Maureen at the NEC, met Anne and spent a bit on some (small) bits and pieces - I am hoping to have a wee dabble later today with the goodies!


That's all for now - OH has just said we'll go out for lunch first so am off to get my coat!! Have a nice day whatever you're doing. x

4 comments:

  1. Hello Viv. This is such a cute card, so pretty and I am sure it will be loved.
    Good luck with the viewing. Have a lovely weekend.
    Love Sandra xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Molly will love this adorable deer.
    loving all your work Viv, it's just fabulous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card and love the reindeer! :o)
    hugs and xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A real cute card Viv, good luck with the house. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment - I appreciate every single one!