Saturday 8 January 2011

Squeeze!!!

Ok own up, who loved their dollies as much as this???? LOL
You can FEEL she adores her favourite toy can't you?
It's a good job the dolly isn't a small baby 'cos it would have had the life squeezed out of it!
Yet another fabulous image from the wonderful Mo Manning and another I've had for a while and only just got round to using -the papers are by Papermania and the image as usual coloured with promarkers. The design of the card is quite basic and I'm hoping the colours in the papers and the image detract from my lack of imagination in the design!
I resisted placing a sentiment on here and instead opted for a large pink bow and a fabric flower group in the top right corner.
Challenges -
One Stop Craft - Card for Child
Stamp Something - Digi Day Challenge

13 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Viv

A beautiful card and a beautiful image and papers.

Love what you have done here.

I don't remember loving any of my dolls as much as this .. .. I had a baby sister to love and cuddle instead.

What I do remember though is loving the "smell" of a new doll and really enjoying sniffing them. Once the smell had gone the attraction of the doll went too. LOL!!

Oh dear. Don't I sound strange!!!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Viv, beautiful colours.
No, I was a tomboy, never did get on with dolls :o)
Jackie xx

Sherry said...

Beautiful card Viv - love the colour combo.

I can't remember any dolls as a child! Although I do remember the paper cut out ones, I loved those - couldn't cuddle them though!!

coops said...

gorgeous card viv.the image is beautiful and i love your colours and fab big bow :D

xx coops xx

Chrissie said...

This is a real sweetie!
Thanks so much for joining in our challenge at OSCC this week!
Chrissie

Maureen said...

Lovely card, really like these colours

gina g said...

Fabulous card and such a gorgeous image. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

That's absolutely gorgeous Viv!!! Great job!!! Thanks so much for visiting my blog and entering my blog candy.

I hope you will return ...

big hugs for you...Claudia

Alizabethy said...

I just love this card!

Mrs A. said...

Hi Viv,
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and following. I love you ATC tag book. I must get a move on with mine. I need to get my brain into orbit. I see you are into Genealogy too. I can trace my Paternal grandmothers line back to 1540. Have just received a cd from my cousin of a cine film taken around 1939 showing my G.grandmother (b.1865) my grandparents and my father who is now 87yrs as a 15 yr old boy. Fantastic to see.

Deborah Frings said...

Just so great - the backing paper is so pretty!! I remember hugging my dolls like that :)

Monica said...

Adorable image and the ribbon is so feminine. The flowers complete the look... Beautiful!

xxx Monica

Francesca said...

A wonderful card for a child

Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca