Well Apertures to be a wee bit more precise!
Apertures are the challenge at Less Is More this week. I made this card on Saturday but am sidetracked in making another 'shabby,fancy,vintagey, distressed' creation at the mo and only realised this morning I hadn't posted it!
So in complete contrast to the previous post (and no doubt the next one-LOL) here's a clean and simple card in an attempt to get at least a 6 out of 10 from the Head Girls!
I separated them and printed the Umbrella onto the front of white linen cardstock. The sentiment was also PC generated.
I used an oval nestie to cut out the aperture positioning it outside the frame of the brolly so that the handle would sit in the centre. It was a bit fiddly cutting round the handle of the brolly and I maybe should have stuck an acetate piece into the 'hole' to give it a bit more strength but hopefully it'll stand up OK the way it is.
I lined up the wellie boots and printed on the inside of the card - there is a 'Get Well Soon' sentiment underneath.