Tuesday 17 April 2012

Another CAS

I said I'd made a couple more CAS cards and here's another.
I love this Marianne die - think it's really delicate  and it's useful for these kind of clean and simple cards as it adds a bit of a 'lift' to the design without over embellishing.
I used bright white linen textured card  and embossed two lines.The spots were done using a Tim Holtz stamp inked with 'Spun Sugar' DI and I duster brushed round the inside of the frame.
The dress form and lacy banner stamps are by My Mind's Eye inked in Versamark Onyx Black with the banner stamped across a scrap piece of paper already coloured with the DI.
I thought it looked a bit too'clean and simple' so added some tiny pearls to the lacy banner, to the middle of the dress form and also a couple to the top of the card!
It's been a bit of a blustery day here - we've had some heavy showers and some lovely blue sky - but it's windy and not very warm at all!
We've been out and had a (light????) lunch - beef stroganoff for me but of course had to have some cheesy garlic bread too so am feeling over fed - but at least I don't have to worry about what to have for tea!!!!!!

Challenges -
Paper Sundaes - Anything Goes
Sugar Creek Hollow - Die Cuts
Card Makin Mamas - Girly
Craft Your Passsion - Die Cuts
The Stamping Boutique - Anything Goes

Am off to tuck myself up in the craftie space and try and do a bit more 'fiddling'!

Thanks for calling in, and as ever if you've left a comment I appreciate you taking the time. I'll be popping in to see all your latest creations with my coffee as always.
Hugz from me. x

20 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

This is so pretty and what a lovely die...beautiful pastel colours

Anne

PetraB said...

Beautiful and so delicate

Catherine said...

This is so pretty, love the colours...

annesyme said...

A beautiful card Viv. I too love that die.
Anne x

M said...

Really pretty colour choices. So delicate. M x

Unknown said...

ooooooooo er!!! this is stunning matey love it and a hint of pink do i see i love that stamp its delish...hugglies sasxxxxxxx

Lee said...

Oh WOW,Fabulous card.Similar weather here in Cornwall too Viv.Your meal sounds yummmy.Hugs xx

Debbie said...

Love the vintage style and feel of this! Good luck at TSB Anything Goes Challenge.

DebbieM TSB DT

Melissa said...

This is so pretty! Love the soft pink and the little banner accented with pearls! Thanks for joining us over at The Stamping Boutique! :)

Jules said...

Hi Viv

Loving the pink and black and your fancy bunting!!!

Gorgeous stamp too.

I hope you are feeling a bit better after your fall now.

Love Jules xx

coops said...

so beautiful viv.i love the delicate design :D

xx coops xx

Jackie said...

What a pretty card, I love the spotty paper :o)
Jackie xx

Cec said...

Fabulous card. Love the black and pink together. Thanks for joining us at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Hugs!
Cec

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful.Really pretty feminine card.Love the die.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

June Nelson said...

OOOh Vivvy babe its beautiful and its pink and gorgeous girly girly loving this pal. xxxxxxxxx

Carol Willis said...

Hi Viv
I've just found your blog and have become a follower, your cards are gorgeous. I look forward to seeing your future creations.
Hugs
Caz x

Unknown said...

Hi Viv , what a pretty card and what fabulous stamping, its gorgeous.
I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
You have been making some fabulous cards since I have been away
well done Hugs Elaine

Klare said...

Simple clean and elegant well done i can never seam to keep it simple .
klare
:O)
x

annesyme said...

Stunning card Viv, I think it's even lovelier than the previous one!!
Anne x

Julia said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining The Stamping Boutique.
Hugs,
Julia