Friday 9 May 2014

AWOL

Have been unable to find 10 minutes to myself this week - and even more annoying is I have some new stamps and I haven't been able to play.......and as I'm currently in the middle of packing a suitcase for a 10 day trip starting on Sunday it's unlikely that they will see ink until I get home!
Am going to try and have a 'messy' evening tonight (if I get myself organised!).
So this is a quick share
A commisioned stepper card for a footie mad boy (one after my own heart - LOL) - made in ultra quick time and hope it doesn't show!
Image matted onto black and white card, papers from my stash also matted onto black card.
The boots and the footballs were on a sticker set I bought a long time ago - the footballs are made from plastic so they're dimensional.
Stamped the sentiment and then just chopped it to resemble something like a flag shape and fixed it with a bit of black and white twine.
Uber fast make but the person who ordered it loved it - thank goodness.

Challenges -
Daring Cardmakers - Football related
Creative Romance - 1 for the Boys
Crafty Catz - Black/White/ I other colour (green)
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes.

Back to the suitcase - will be along later to visit you all, thanks for dropping in. x

20 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous stepper card Viv and love your little footballer....

Anne

Irish Cherokee said...

Do not like hurry up and create. You on the other hand have a handle on it. Love the image and the step card is wonderful. Perfecto.

Sue said...

Fabulous card and design.
Have a lovely trip.
Sue x

Carole said...

Super card...sometimes those that come together quickly turn out better than those that take a lot of thought!No wonder the recipient was pleased.Enjoy your trip!..Suitcase status?

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and fabulous card Viv love the image and fabulous stepper card thank you for joining us this week at CRAFTY CATZ and enjoy your day's away
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Unknown said...

I think it is the perfect card for a boy. And the coloring is perfect.

Jo said...

Brilliant card - that image is awesome! Love the addition of the football boots, It doesn't look like a fast make at all!

jo x

Sarn said...

FAB stepper card Viv. I think shaped cards go down well as they are so different.

What DO you mean about your new stamps not seeing ink BEFORE you go away? What IS the matter with you? Get them inked up IMMEDIATELY and take the stamped images away with you for some therapeutic colouring-in! Darn Sarn has spoken!

Hugs, Darn Sarn xxx

Sue said...

Certainly doesn't look like a 'quick' card Viv, it looks fabulous. I love the image and wonderful detailing.
I hope you enjoy your messy evening and your trip away.
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant stepper card Viv I like the image and those football boots.
kevin xx

Jackie said...

it doesn't show at all, it looks like a well thought out design and card :o)
Jackie xx

Lynn said...

Great stepper card, and I love your vintage cards too. Lynn x

Mau xx said...

Hi Viv your life seems to be as busy as mine is just now.
Love the card, and all the ones I have missed are gorgeous too. I think I have had half a day crafting in I don't know how many weeks. Good job I was ahead with Mo's.
Have a great holiday xx
Mau xx

Pat said...

This is great Viv and looks like a LOTV image which are just the best for kid's birthdays. I love the trainers and the footballs on the stepper and that dp works perfectly. Have a lovely trip. x

coops said...

stunning male card viv.i love the fab image and brilliant stepper design :D

xx coops xx

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Fantastic image, and fabulous colouring. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers this week x

Miri said...

That's a cute card. I love the black and white colour scheme a lot. Thanks for joining the Daring Cardmakers challenge.

Naomi Johnson said...

Fabulous stepper card. Thanks for sharing it this week with us at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

Unknown said...

Faboulash card thanks for joining us at sister act and good luck in the draw
Tonnie DT

Svenja said...

That's so cute. I like the various steps with football-accessories.