Monday 22 June 2015

Summertime!

WOW - 2 weeks since my last post! Been super busy and away from home but enjoying every minute. (Pic to share at bottom of post)

 Am only just finding time to do the washing and ironing on my days at home before I have to pack up again and load the car for another road trip - home this time until Wednesday then am off to Scotland!

A quick post and card from me just in case any of you thought I'd stopped blogging - I haven't!  There's just longer times between posts!

Used up old papers for this card too and continued the theme inside.
It was quick and easy - but perfect to satisfy my crafting cravings with so little time.
I may yet colour the sand and sky - haven't made my mind up!

I've also found time to finish a commissioned diamond anniversary card which will share with you all at some point.

Challenges -
Gem of a Challenge - Summertime
Di's Digi's - Summer Fun
Stampin Boutique - Summer Fun
APWP - Nautical
Digi Sketch - Holidays by the Sea

So that's it from me for the next few days - am coming calling this evening whilst I just have a glass of vino and a chill out - there was too much excitement here -
 when England Ladies won the International Series!

Lets hope the men do the same this week in Scotland!

Thanks for calling in -  I appreciate you following and commenting.
Happy days to you all until I get back. xx

22 comments:

Sarn said...

YAY - congrats to the England Ladies team. Wahoooo!

SUPER beachy beach hutty kinda card with the cute flags mate.

Mind out for the Scottish mozzies.

Hugs, Darn Sarnie xxx

Kathleen said...

This is fabulous, great colours and very clean looking. Love it.

Kath x

Sue said...

Well done to the ladies on the win - that's fabulous!
Your card is gorgeous, I love the image and brilliant design.
Sue xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Brilliant card Viv, I like the image and the bunting
Kevin xx

Jackie said...

What a busy life you do lead Viv! Conratulations to the England Ladies.
Wonderful card, I love the beach huts :o)
Jackie xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

This is a lovely card and I love the colours that you've used :)

Carole said...

A lovely fresh card, love the beach huts! Congrats to the ladies! xx

Stamps and Paper said...

COngrats on the teams win Viv......Fabulous card

Anne

Jacee said...

Brilliant card design, love the image and the papers, lovely
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Eve said...

Hi Viv
I LOVE your summer card and that bunting makes it just perfect!
Hope you have a lovely time in Scotland.
xx

Kim Heggins said...

This is just too darn cute...as sweet as can be and so creative. Thanks for joining us at The Challenge.

Viv said...

Well done to the ladies woo hoo! loving the card too Viv...however do you find
the time to make a card these days lol?? enjoy your time away ;) Viv xx

Pat said...

I love sea themed cards Viv and the beach huts are wonderful. I love the heart banner which complements the one on the topper and the baker's twine and the little heart and the fishtail banner are great embellishments and finish it so prettily. Have a lovely time in Scotland. x

Lee Ann Barrett said...

This is just adorable, Viv! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Challenge!

Claire Broadwater said...

Viv, your card is soooo FUN! I love it! I wish I was staying in one of those little cottages this week! SO glad you joined us at The Challenge! XX

Lesley said...

This is super cute and I love the images you used! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge!

Canonbury creations said...

Love your seaside card Viv, so crisp with the blue, white and red. Did you enjoy Enfield on your tour? Congrats to the ladies team!
Val x

Mrs A. said...

Know the feeling of travelling aound the country. This weekend it will be Sussex, followed by Derby and then Yorkshire. As you say just time to do the washing and repack. Hope your enjoying your travels. Love the fresh appeal of your card. Do I spy a spot or two of paper piecing going on? Hugs MrsA.

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Congrats to the England Team Viv. - whoo-hoo! Your summery card is fab.- love the red white and blue combo.!
Sounds like you're VERY busy - hope you're coping with the hot weather!
Sylvia xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Congrats to the England Team Viv. - whoo-hoo! Your summery card is fab.- love the red white and blue combo.!
Sounds like you're VERY busy - hope you're coping with the hot weather!
Sylvia xx

Helen said...

Love it, Viv - very summery.

Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Helen x

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous card!! Thanks so much for participating in our STAMPING BOUTIQUE challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper