Wednesday 14 June 2017

Spotty!

As you may have guessed from my lack of appearances once again I am travelling. I thought though rather than leave my blog unloved for the next couple of weeks that I would schedule a couple of posts.
(Desperate not to lose any of you!)
None of my makes recently have been pretty inspiring I am afraid. I have put this down to being tired from the journeys, playing, not sleeping in my own bed (and yes being nice to people ALL the time!!! 😀😀😀 )
I have tried to make a couple of cards but spare time has been at a premium when you have only 48 hours at home before off on another trip - and in those 48 hours there's the washing/ironing etc then the re-packing to do - not to mention trying to re-charge the batteries ready to go off again!

This is a simple card. But I quite like it - and as I have lots of spotty card/paper in my stash I shall be making more for cheapie sales for the charity box.

The parcels were inked in Certainly Celery and a teeny pearl centred in the bow. 

The whole of the inside is the spotty card (with a suitable white square for the greeting). I simply cut a third off the right hand edge so you could see it. 

So have scheduled this - when it posts  I shall be on what is quite a long run of celebration matches (Wiltshire, then 2 games in Worcestershire followed by the Senior Women's International Series in Wales then on to Cambridge, Hertfordshire and Norfolk.)
I am hoping that I will be able to get over to see you all at least once in the next couple of weeks!
'See' you all soon. xx

10 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Lovely card the green is gorgeous.x [aNNie]

Sarn said...

I LOVE this sweet card Viv. Me likey the little spotty pressies and matching the spotty DSP.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Aileen said...

Well I hope your off enjoying yourself cause thats whats important this time of the year. For us over here its winter and aim onto my second round of flu, thats what I get waiting too long for my immunisation especially as I look after two of my grandchildren who are quite happy to share their germs with me. Your card is very pretty, love the spotty presents. Always a pretty design. Dont enjoy yourself too much and forget to come back xx

Carole said...

Well sometimes Viv the simple things are the best, and I think your card is lovely. The contrast of the patterned paper against the white is lovely and fresh and I like the touch of the pearls on your parcels. Hope you make some more in other colours when you have the time as I am sure they will go down well in the charity box. Be safe on your travels...at least I will be her when you get back...lol ( I need all the friends I can get too!!!)Good Luck with all the matches. Take care. Hugs xx

Canonbury creations said...

Lovely card Viv, so crisp and fresh! Looks like Anne Marie's dotty card which I love! I think you'll need a fabulous holiday after your whistle stop tour of England 😉

Cara said...

A lovely crisp card. I can't imagine having to be on my best behaviour for that long! Hope you get some down time soon x

Meggymay said...

Hello busy lady. Sounds like you need more hours in your day.
Its a wonderful card, super for a Summer Birthday.
Yvonne xx

Kathleen said...

Forget the washing and ironing it will be there when you get back, just go out and buy more clothes. Love the spotty creation and the great sentiment, super CAS/LIM card.

Kath x

Pat said...

Wow Viv your tour sounds interesting but very tiring, and how you found the time to schedule a post I don't know...lol. It was worth the trouble though as it is very pretty with the spotty theme. I love the cute parcels and each with the little pearl on the middle of the bow which is a great idea, and a lovely large sentiment to finish. x

Loll said...

Your spotty card is adorable, Viv! Love the freshness from using white and light green. The little pearls on the presents are sweet! Sounds like you are uuber busy!! Hope you have time soon to rest and relax ... or at least catch up on sleep. Happy travels. xx