Friday 9 January 2009

Gentlemen

Here is my ATC made for this weeks MAMMA challenge. The theme was 'Men'.
I reprinted the background paper to less than 50% of it's original size as I liked the design but it was too big for an ATC.
I stamped the 'real gentlemen' image with Stazon onto a kitchen work surface sample (part of an extensive collection from a local DIY store when I couldn't make my mind up about what worktop to have in the kitchen!). I like the effect of the stamp as it has turned out with a 'mottled' look instead of just perfectly flat and smooth.

5 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

ahh those were the days or maybe not - not sure if I'd like to be a wall flower but very well done suits the images

BritChickNY said...

Hi Viv, just stopped by via The Sofa Lady to check out your blog. Goodness, you are very talented, love what you do and look forward to stopping by again.

Maureen said...

Love this one Viv and your doll is great

Anne said...

What a good idea, I've never thought of scanning in to reduce for ATCs. Mmm... off to look at some stamp images now I think.

Oh, great card too BTW!

Rosie said...

It's fab! I like the mottle look and doesn't the image look great with the grain of the sample showing through?!