Tuesday 20 January 2009



Margaret set us a challenge this week of 'Birds' on MAMMA's Monday Musings. I have to confess this ATC took me ages to do - and the finished product is really only a paper collage with a feather! I found the composition difficult - put it down to this dreadful cough making my already bad neck even worse!

As usual, finding the images took me an age.... good job I found the birdie pic last - poor old song sparrow would have well fallen off his perch waiting for me to find the music sheet...will somebody please come tell me why I put a music sheet into the 'hobbies' folder when I have a folder specifically for music sheets? Not that there's many in the hobbies folder............ they're obviously filed somewhere else too! Used Basic Grey paper for the background, Sparrow image came originally from Flickr as did the Music Sheet. Distressed the papers with Antique Linen distress ink, stamped a few musical notes around sparrow and added the feather.

5 comments:

Janet said...

stunning!!

June said...

This is gorgeous Viv. I love birds and love vintage and this is so beautifully made. Truly gorgeous
Hugs June x

Sherry said...

It may have taken you ages Viv, but it was well worth the effort as it's stunning! Hope I get drawn with you for it .... oops, suppose that means I'd better get on and do one!

n8tvtexan said...

I love it Viv! No clue why you put music in with hobbies but it sounds like you are MUCH more organized than me. Wanna come visit and organize my stash? lol

Maureen said...

Love this one Viv.