Those who know me well realise that I normally put up the tree at the last possible minute so 6 days before is VERY early for me but it looks nice (even if I do say so myself! LOL) and am quite looking forward to the first Christmas in the new house (am even praying for snow!!!!).
This share was (I thought) a bit of a disaster but the other half said there was nothing wrong with it and the person who received it thought it was lovely! So am showing it to you all in all it's messy glory.....- please feel free to make any comment you wish!!! LOL
- I had this bright idea of inking inside a nestie - this turned out reasonably well
- I had this bright idea of stamping tiny snowflakes inside the shape - this turned out fine
- I had this bright idea of stamping 3 trees in a darker shade of Distress Ink - all good so far
- I had this bright idea of using some scrummy coloured organza ribbon - looked nice
- I had this really really bright idea of using 'Pearl Maker' on the biggest tree's branches - AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. STUPID IDEA.
But I finished it anyway on the instructions of dear husband who told me I was being daft and there was 'nowt wrong with it'.
Am entering this into the following challenges and hoping that they agree with the husband! LOL
Stampin 4 the Weekend - Anything Goes
Craftitude - Anything Goes
Charisma - Anything Goes
Crafts for Eternity - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Feeling Crafty - Christmas
Dream Valley - Christmas
We are being battered with high winds and heavy rain at the mo - and it's set to last for a couple of days - which means I am now going to lock myself in the crafty studio (any excuse!).
Have a great weekend. x