Friday 22 September 2017

Where have I been?

It has been a long long time since my last post!
I have been so incredibly busy travelling, visiting Clubs up and down the Country, being at the four International Series and of course the National Championships and other National Finals. I have been home for 4 days, have just about got myself sorted as I'm off again tomorrow - this time to the European Championships!
I have neglected my DT friends and all my blogging friends but honestly have been that tired when I've got back to wherever I am staying I have had no energy to do anything but fall into bed!

This make was half finished before I went away last month. It was SUPPOSED to be my DT card for the colour challenge over at Stamping Sensations.

Needless to say I didn't have the time to finish it. So I have finished it today.

Too late for the Challenge blog but am posting it as there is still a week to go before the challenge closes and thought you might want to give it a go... that is if there's anyone out there still following me!!!!
(Pic isn't the best either - as my camera has run out of power after being abandoned on the desk for 6 weeks - so used the phone)

It's been quite difficult without my crafting to relax over the last few months - it'll be a little while longer before I can get back into it too - October and November are busy as I shall be attending Annual Prize Presentation Lunches and Dinners... but am hoping that inbetween I will be able yo throw some ink onto some paper!
Card made using SU Gift of Love stamp embossed in white. Spun Sugar DI and various watercolour pinks, blues, greens for the 'spatters'. Sentiment a freebie in a mag, inked in versacolour Orchid and clear embossed.

I hope all is well in your world. Now the packing is done ready for tomorrow, I have sat here with a cup of tea and am going to spend some time here in blogland.
Love to you all. x

18 comments:

Joan said...

I'm still looking In Viv! It's a lovely card. It's exhausted me just reading about your travels, hope you soon get some crafting time


Joan

Carole said...

Oh hi Viv...so pleased to see you pop up! and your card is lovely...super stamp ad delicate colours and I like the splattering.
You must be so very tired after all your travels...and still more to come! Missed your posts but I too am guilty of sporadic posting due to lack of enthusiasm, mojo, personal things in life...you get the gist....so no excuse really, not like you. Take care...and I am sure there will be lots of blogging buddies glad to see you around. Enjoy all your dinners and functions..see you whenever my friend. Hugs xx

Kathleen said...

Nice to hear from you again Viv, sounds like you have been a very busy bee, and not surprised that you have been shattered.
Lovely card and a super image, love the delicate background.

Kath x

Doreen said...

So good to see you blog Viv, but I do know you are having a great time with your other hobby.xxx

Diane said...

Wow what a gorgeous background color and card design Viv.

Hugs Diane

Meggymay said...

Hi Viv, its good to read a post from you this evening. We all know how busy you are this year, you must be exhausted but in a rewarding way. This is a beautiful card, such a pretty stamp to use.
Thank you for calling in to my blog today.
Yvonne xx

Wendy said...

Hi Viv, lovely to see your post, beautiful card as always... safe travels.
Wendy xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card and lovely to see you blogging as i am just getting back into it
Dianne xx :)

aussie aNNie said...

YAY she's still around>>> You that is...Lovely to have a visit from you and nice to know you are all good. Thanks for letting me know and I just LOVE your card...be good.xx [aNNie]

Sarn said...

Hi ya Viv . . . good to see you back even if it's only for a brief spell. LOVELY card with great splatters. Hope you find some time to craft again soon.

Hugs, Sarnie xxx

Canonbury creations said...

What a pretty card Viv always lovely to see your work. Following you on FB and amazed at your journey, you must be exhausted! Great photos though x

Cara said...

Lovely to see you post again. I hope you manage to get some time to relax and craft amongst all your commitments. Wonderful card with such a tranquil feel to it x

sarascloset said...

Beautiful card! Your coloring on that flower and delicately shaded background is stunning! Thank you so much for your visit to my blog! I hope you will get lots of crafty time heading forward!

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely to see you post Viv...beautiful card...

Anne

Pat said...

This is beautiful Viv and glad to see that all is OK with you. I visited about a week or so ago and guessed you were still very busy with your bowling commitments, but thanks for finding the time for a visit. Enjoy the European Championships. x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Viv. Very elegant! Marlies

Pia S said...

It's beautiful, I really love the effect of that delicate colored background.

Loll said...

So happy to see your post Viv. I can see that you haven't lost your touch with all your months off from crafting. This is BEAUTIFUL!! I can feel how tired you are from you post. Try to get some rest in-between all the madness. Enjoy your time away and look forward to seeing you post again when you have the time and energy. Take care. xx