Thursday 17 May 2018

Rainbow

There has been no chance of seeing a Rainbow here in the last week...😃😃 weather here has been glorious. Wall to wall sunshine!
Hoping that it lasts all summer.

I started this with the intention of taking part in this month's CAS Watercolour challenge where the theme is, of course, Rainbow.
It has been a couple of months since I was able to join Loll and Co and likely it will be a sporadic visiting time over the summer as my Presidential Team duties take me away once again.
But I promised myself that I would try and enter - now that it is finished I am not sure that there is enough white space for it to be deemed truly CAS but am linking it to show that at least I tried!

Used lots of lovely inks (I really DO like making messy) starting off with Candied Apple and worked my way through the colours until I finished with Chipped Sapphire.
The Dew Droplets were out on the desk so I used them......😀
Also linking to Crafty Cardmakers - (No patterned paper)  and  Addicted to Stamps - (Make Your Mark).
I hope the sun is shining where you are and thank you for looking today! x

14 comments:

Carole said...

Love your rainbow card Viv and the lovely sentiment. beautiful sunshine here with cloudy spells and a lot lot cooler.....and that's the weather for the east of the pennines!!...lol. Be safe on your travels Viv, xx

Meggymay said...

Your rainbow colours are beautiful, its a fantastic card Viv and a super sentiment. I really liked how you added the raindrops as well.
Yvonne xx

Liz said...

Fabulous card, Viv. I love the rainbow panel and what a great sentiment! We've had glorious sunshine here too this week, although last Sunday we had a heavy shower and then out came the most beautiful double rainbow. xx

Bonnie said...

What a beautiful rainbow background, Viv! Your colors have blended beautifully! Love that sentiment and the lovely scallops! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour!

brenda said...

Another lovely card you are sharing with us today, loving the rainbow and one of my fav CB sentiments, one of the very first I owned.

B x

Aquarius said...

Loving that rainbow effect made with various inks.

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty I love that sentiment and great design Love and hugs Carole x

Margaret Mifsud said...

Your card is gorgeous!! I love the rainbow .. such beautiful colours and so beautifully blended! Thank you for playing along with our No Patterned Paper Challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. x

Jo said...

Beautiful! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers this time.....hope to see you again!
Jo x
Dt

Pia S said...

I’ve never known where to start with rainbow themes, this looks great and what a fantastic sentiment.

Wendy said...

Fabulous card, love your gorgeous rainbow colours.
Wendy xx

Pat said...

This is a fabulous rainbow Viv and I love the scalloped edge and that wonderful sentiment too. x

aussie aNNie said...

Back from my holidays and catching up with my comments.
A beautiful card and gorgeous colours...stunning design.xx
[aussie aNNie blog]

Loll said...

LOVE your watercoloured rainbow Viv! So beautifully done. Love the added bling and beautiful sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Watercolour! xx