Tuesday 6 May 2008

Jig-Saw Surprise


The largest jigsaw piece in the world arrived this morning. It measures over 7" by 5"! I have never seen a piece this big! Sent to me by Maureen with a note saying 'something for me to alter'!!! Don't know where to start! But am looking forward to it.
Also in the envelope was the 'Time Man' pictured..isn't he just lovely? A RAK for me from Maureen and too nice to hide away in my album so he has to be hung on the wall where I can play with his arms and legs!
Have spent all day out in the garden enjoying the sunshine and weeding. Even Mum managed to come and sit outside for an hour, so it's been a good day.
Am now going to sit and stare at the jigsaw and hope inspiration comes soon.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Glad you like the simple pleasures Viv - playing with his arms and legs????? Mmmmm.

Sian said...

He's fantastic. Have fun with the jigsaw piece!

DF - Heidi said...

great piece