Wednesday 24 September 2008

Nature and Nakedness!


Maggies Challenge this week was 'phone books'. I remembered seeing a dress shop called Fine Feathers in the local yellow pages so this image seemed to fit! I have bought a lot of stamps on line recently, some have arrived and some not. The other ATC is one of a pile that arrived yesterday! I love this image, her face is so serene. I inked the background and after stamping the image sponged over it lightly with white ink. The skeleton leaves and lace I added afterwards and does anyone else have trouble with 'rub ons'? I never seem to manage to get ALL the transfer off onto the project!

2 comments:

WendyK said...

Yes, I hate rub ons, I always bought the ones that didn't work, but that was in the early days. Don't use them at all now.
Great cards by the way, I love that stamp as well.

n8tvtexan said...

Great cards! Love the feathers as her outfit.

You've been tagged. Check out my blog for details. :)