(Although if I find out she's opened her pressie as well she'll be in DEEP trouble.....lol)
This is a variation on a tag that I made for Maureen.Used Victorian Velvet Distress Ink on the music script paper and coloured me flower with red acrylic paint and a bit of glossy accents.
Was quite pleased with myself 'cos I managed to stamp AND emboss a greeting onto a small piece of acrylic which started it's life as tag shaped but became more rectangle when I ran over it with the wheels of the chair....... (the other bits are embedded somewhere beneath the desk or ground into the mat). Anyway I rescued the largest piece and with the use of a trusty file smoothed off the edges and made it into a rectangle thingy shape.
The numbers are little wooden ones I bought at the NEC.... when I got home I spent 5 days looking for them - I was moaning to Maureen that I'd lost them and wailing 'what am I going to do now' 'cos I was convinced I'd thrown them away with the carrier bags when trying to hide the evidence(till receipts) from DH......
I found the little blighters nestling away in the corner of my (cavernous) handbag - (which Mum used to call a 'port manteau') when I was searching for a lip salve!!! So although they tried to make a bid for freedom, I prevailed!!!!!! ...... And glittered them for punishment for trying to escape.
Tag Tuesday - Gold
Creative Belli - Christmas
Something Completely Different - Christmas Tag
The Artistic Stamper - Jens Tag Withdrawal Challenge
Theme Thursday - Tags