Monday 17 December 2018

Last Minute cards

I for the first time in a long time am not panicking that I haven't made enough cards!
I am just using up stuff out on my desk and have made another for next year's stash.

This was seriously one of the quickest cards EVER!

A couple of (very) old tree stamps stamped and heat embossed onto a scrap of linen card.

Some Stormy Sky DI and a penny to create the sky!

A sentiment stamped inked in Versafine Majestic Blue.
Some Stckles sparingly used for a teeny shimmer of snowdust
All layered onto a base card and done!

Joining in over at
Allsorts - Trees
HIMCR - Keep It Simple with Xmas
HLS CAS - CAS Emboss
Fashionable Stamping - Winter

Well the snow I was looking forward to didn't materialise at all - so contented myself with making snowy scenes instead!
Hope all is well in your part of blogland and thanks for stopping by. x

17 comments:

Kathleen said...

A really beautiful scene and super CAS card. Thank you for joining our 'Christmas Tree' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Meggymay said...

A beautiful CAS card Viv, the winter trees are beautiful.
Yvonne xx

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Wow Viv this card is stunning, I love the texture on the linen card.

Sue xx

Mrs A. said...

I never thought of a Duck Shoot! Lol. This card looks really classy. Must get my linen card stock out and use it. I'm starting on next years cards too. Can't be too early. Hugs Mrs A.

Macimbalo said...

So gorgeous, really stunning! Thanks for sharing at HLS!!!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful Viv, lovely embossing of the trees.x

Anke said...

Wonderful card, so lovely ...

Carole said...

Super duper Viv..!! Love it. xx

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wow, what a fantastic Christmas card. Love it!
Thank you for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges.
Greetings Carola

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Gorgeous Viv. We all need quick cards at this time of year x

Mac Mable said...

CAS perfection and such a peaceful card.....love it X

Aileen said...

Beautiful Viv, love the use of linen card. I really need to get myself a stamp with trees like this it looks so eye catching and the bonus is so easy. Love it.

I gave up on Christmas cards this year, I coloured so many images and card fronts and made piles of backgrounds then found myself frozen with indecision. Life just too much and the stress was building, so I just packed it all away and enjoy going and looking at everyone elses creations.What a weight that took off me, theres always next year. xx Hugs Aileen

Mervi said...

Aww... beautiful!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Pat said...

The linen card you have used with its lovely textured surface really shows off that pretty blue which brings out the white of the moon and the embossing on the trees, and the simple sentiment works well. A beautiful card Viv. x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Viv, it's a beautiful frosty scene.
Thanks for sharing with us at Fashionable Stamping,
Avril x

Susan Renshaw said...

This is lovely!

Thank you for sharing with Hiding in my Craft Room!
Susan
HIMCR Challenges
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

crafty-stamper said...

WOW this is absolutely stunning love the beautiful embossed trees and the texture of the linen card showing in the sky-brilliant
Carol x