Tuesday 4 June 2024

Emboss It reminder for TIOT

We're mid way through our Emboss It challenge at Try It On Tuesday and I have been having a play with a recently purchased embossing folder.

I am beginning to be rather fond of these 3D folders!

This one is from Spellbinders and is called Beautiful Blooms.

I made a few of these in different colours as they were a very quick make and I needed a couple in a hurry!

I used Cracked Pistachio, Shaded Lilac and Speckled Egg Distress Oxides and just added a stacked die cut sentiment.

The pistachio one turned out the best - I don't know how but I managed to end up with a crease in the other two - I was going to throw them away originally but the other half said they weren't very noticeable so I used them rather than wasting them!

There's still time for you to emboss something and join us! Be lovely to see you.

Thanks for looking today and have a good day whatever you're doing. x

4 comments:

Brenda in IN said...

This is a beautiful embossing folder and you made some lovely cards with it.

Christine Alexander said...

your embossed cards are so pretty, I agree 3D EF are so much fun and such quick cards to make ♥

Mrs.B said...

Love the folder you've used Viv, it really makes a stunning card.
Avril xx

Bonnie said...

So pretty, Viv!