Tuesday 3 September 2024

Colourful at Try It On Tuesday

We have 'MAKE IT COLOURFUL' as our new challenge at TRY IT ON TUESDAY.
I did a bit of ink blending for this challenge.

Colours used were Abandoned Coral, Fossilized Amber and Blueprint Sketch.

I remembered a brighly coloured tag I'd seen some time ago which used the dandelions as the centrepiece and as I hadn't used them for a while got them out!

I used the Coral over the blue to make the landscape at the bottom - it's actually taken on a bit of a violet hue in the pic but it is definitely blue in real life!

The stamp at the top is from Inkylicious and the other 2 are Lavinia.

I spattered the dandies with a white Posca pen and added a few black dots.

The clouds across the sun are not quite as good as I hoped - more practice needed - but overall was happy with the way this tuned out.

Hope you will visit the blog and the rest of the DT and look forward to seeing your creations!

Have a great day whatever you're doing. x


14 comments:

Joanne said...

That is very pretty and very colorful!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous colourful card I love the beautiful dandelion stamps and the clouds look brilliant.
Carol x

Mrs.B said...

A gorgeous card Viv, background colours look stunning with the black stamping.
Avril xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a stunning card. I love how you created the landscape. I was impressed by the dandelions and the sun. OI think the clouds turned out great. This is a really charming card.

Aquarius said...

Such a beautiful colourful scene - the ink blending is brilliant and I love your choice of stamps

My name is Erika. said...

This is stunning Viv. I like how you even had the dandelion seeds scattering away. hugs-Erika

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautifully colourful card! Loving those stunning colours and the way you added the splatters to dandelions as if the seed is being blown - perfect 😊. Happy September! Hugs, Jo x

Sally H said...

Absolutely Stunning!!! I love it! beautiful colours

Meggymay said...

I love the background for this beautiful card Viv, the dandelion stamps look amazing with the sun behind them.
Yvonne

Joan said...

Beautiful card Viv, love the colourful blending and the lovely dandelion stamps

Joanx

Christine Alexander said...

beautiful scene with the dandelions, your colours of the sky are so pretty ♥

Pat said...

This certainly is colourful Viv, and a beautifully put together scene. x

Loll said...

Beautiful colours and design with your lovely sunset, Viv! These colours are so amazing together. xx

Brenda in IN said...

Beautiful background and I like the white you added, it gave lovely movement to the card.