Tuesday, 21 July 2026
Summer Blooms
We're definitely in the middle of Summer here and our challenge for the next 2 weeks at TRY IT ON TUESDAY is called Summer Blooms.
Whilst having a look through saved stuff I came across an image which as well as being really pretty, it also meant I could use up some coloured card from the cardstock mountain!
It's been a long time since I bought any coloured card - and also a long time since I used any too!
The stamps are from Altenew and I coloured the image with Aquarelle pencils before fussy cutting and sticking to the coloured base.
I hope you'll go visit the challenge blog and the rest of the DT and look forward to seeing what 'Summer Blooms' you share with us!
Have a lovely day! x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
Oh that is VERY pretty Viv. A riot of summer colour.
Hugs, Sarnie xxx
Pretty bouquet of flowers, perfect for sending a quick note xx
A wonderful colourful card Viv, the fussy cut flowers look beautiful
This is really lovely Viv. I like the way you alternated the background colors between white and blue. And those flowers are gorgeous. Hope you're having a great summer. hugs-Erika
A beautiful design, the gorgeous colourful flowers against a cloudless blue 'sky', such a lovely summery card.
So pleased to be the GD for this challenge at TIOT.
Chris
x
Beautiful card and the colourful flowers go beautifully against the blue cardstock. Years since I bought any cardstock just white and black for a long time.
Carol x
Such a pretty floral themed card Viv. The flowers are beautifully coloured.
Liz xx
A lovely bouquet of pretty summer flowers - just right for the theme.
That belt of gorgeous flowers worked perfectly in your diagonal card design. Blessings!
A lovely card Viv, the fussy cut flowers look gorgeous against the blue.
Avril xx
Post a Comment