Friday, 9 October 2026

Pink Poinsettia

We're once again off on a trip over Christmas🎄 so the usual pattern of not a lot of decorations ( about 3!) to be put up in the house hooray (bah humbug 😁) and very few Christmas Cards being sent resumes!

I do send a couple of cards tho so have set to over the last week and made some.

Once again into the 'Should Chuck Away But It May Come In Useful' drawer I went and this card is the result!

The flower petals were cut from some leftover smooshed pieces which I think were Picked Raspberry and Kitsch Flamingo and the leaves were again odd scraps of watercolour card so I smooshed them with Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron.

I used an embossing pen and made a few dots in the centre of the petals and heat embossed in silver.

Once again out came the Posca pen - I LOVE splattering! Who would guess??😉

My hammered cardstock was used for the base and I ran a scrap piece through with a wood embossing folder for the centre panel.

The mirri card wording also from a small leftover piece.

Sharing over at CAS Christmas which has a theme of 'Poinsettia' and Krafty Chjcks whose theme is Christmas and I am also visiting the Playground with my leftover make before the gates shut!
Thanks for looking today. Hope everything is OK with you in your part of blogland! x  

No comments: