Saturday 30 May 2009

Nice Day for a White Wedding?


Today has been a beautiful day here in the North of England - just perfect for a white wedding! (Or a wedding of any colour!)
This pic is another which you need to click on and enlarge to see. I really must sharpen my photography skills!

Margaret set us a challenge of making a 'White' ATC for MAMMA this week, - I had several ideas, White Christmas, White Diamonds and White Wedding.

I remembered this image of the 'bride with no dress' (!) from the Flickr group and thought I would try and base an ATC round it.

The 'My Trousseau' background is also courtesy of Flickr.

I added some lace, two 'silver'rings, a heart gem ,a shoe and some ribbon and tulle secured with a pearl brad.

If this was her actual wedding outfit I wonder what the groom wore??????

6 comments:

Unknown said...

gorgeous Viv really beautiful!

kareN stampZ said...

love it - made me laugh - unlike any white wedding I've ever seen - maybe it was for the night ;-0

Maureen said...

Naughty but nice Viv!!

Leslie said...

How much fun is that? Excellent. I love it! Hugs, Leslie

Debby said...

Gorgeous. Reminds me of a song that played at our wedding by Billy Idol. I imagine the husband wasn't wearing much else. Perhaps you can create the groom and share him with us.s :-)

Anne said...

Wow this is brilliant! I'm glad you showed the bride and not the groom :).

Your ATCs always have such lovely details...