Tuesday 9 June 2009

Still alive and kicking!


I received an e mail today from a fellow blogger who asked if I was OK as it was over a week since I posted anything on my blog! I'm flattered that I've been missed!

I suppose everyone (me included) has been used to me posting so frequently during the winter months that it's only natural they wonder what I'm up to during the summer!

Although the weather took a downward turn the bowling doesn't stop - we played in Yorkshire last Thursday (cold, windy but dry), had a visit from a Welsh ladies touring team Friday and Saturday at Manchester and Southport (cold and raining), played in a County Pairs event on Sunday morning and afternoon at Southport (windy, dry but cold), then went to my home Club in Bolton to play in a National Mixed Fours (windy and cold), went to watch some of the men from my Club play last night (freezing cold) and today - well today I have had a much needed day off. You may have detected the theme here though - cold is not what kind of weather I want in June!!!


I have done some crafting in between - I started a project at the beginning of last week and finished it today. I cannot post it though as it's a birthday present and I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise! So once the recipient has opened it I will put a pic on here then you can all see I haven't been 'craft-less'!

In the meantime, here's a card I made for a friend using oriental papers and tags.

4 comments:

Jan said...

Yes, isn't it nice when it's noticed that you're not around!! I had someone asking about me the other day and I was really touched that anyone would be that bothered.
Love this card Viv - the colour is so soft and feminine

Maureen said...

Thanks for the countywide weather forecast Viv, and of course we miss you - it's Quiet !!!

Debby said...

Gorgeous!

Anne said...

Glad to hear you're alive and kicking Viv :)

Nice card too

Hugs
Anne