Saturday 6 February 2010

Wrinkly Indulgence!

Well if you spend long enough laying in the tub your skin DOES go wrinkly doesn't it!! So this little lovely must have looked like a prune when she finally emerged from those bubbles!

I love this stamp! It makes me smile......

As the stamp is quite big and I'm not really into making large A4 size cards I used the biggest sqaure card I had in my stock.. consequently once the image was put on there wasn't a lot of room for anything else! So contented myself with just using a punched border with some ribbon and flowers. Background papers are from DCWV, and the little silver charm from my stash.

Cute Card Thursday's theme is spots and dots so this is my entry.

5 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Viv. A fabulous, fun card. Love the title of the image.
Happy Crafting.
Love Sandra xx

having a {me} day said...

Oh this is a fab fun card and I love the colours you've used. kxx

Deb said...

what a fun card and so pretty too, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great weekend, hugs Debx

Anonymous said...

It does viv and think i shall be off to take a long bubbly just that way in a mo hehe
great card and so much fun i love it
hugs June xxx

Anne said...

LOL fun card and sometimes it does just need to be image and no extra bits and bobs...