Sunday 9 December 2012

Morning everyone - and a big hello to my new followers!
Have a   BIG favour to ask............ I am walking on the Red Carpet after having been nominated for an Oscar! Well not quite an Oscar really but you get the idea!

Please could you go to Red Carpet Studio and register a vote? If you scroll down the sidebar on the right you'll see my name under the 'Black and White Layouts'.

Voting runs from today until 15th December - and if you want to see details of my entry it's HERE  on my blog.

Thanks to you all and enjoy your day whatever you're doing. x

7 comments:

Jackie said...

The deed is done and at the moment you have 71% of the vote :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Hi Viv, been over and voted for you gorgeous card.

Wilma x x

PetraB said...

voted for you and I think it is looking quite good - 77% .... good luck

Netty said...

all done Viv, x

coops said...

i have been and voted viv.you now have 81% of the votes :D

xx coops xx

Maureen said...

All voted for - you're in the lead girlfiend!!!?

Mau xx said...

Another vote counted Viv, Good luck
xxxx
Mau xx