Friday 18 January 2019

Mid Month at Stamping Sensations

Our challenge at Stamping Sensations is 'Fabulously Feminine'.

I was sent this Stampin Bella stamped image by one of my friends after drooling over it - see -  if you annoy someone enough they give in to shut you up! 😂😂

 Showing no shame either I also copied the same colour scheme!

 Seriously tho' I really do love it so thank you (you know who you are x).

I used Promarkers to colour - Poppy and Ruby for the jacket,  Apricot and Honeycomb for her skirt.
I had some tiny black gems so they doubled as buttons.

I fussy cut her out (not a job I am going to repeat!) and popped her onto a Sun Ray embossed background which I thought was perfect for the sentiment using foam pads so she stood out.

We have an amazing prize this month - please visit the challenge blog to check out what it is, and
PLEASE read and follow our rules before linking up.
If you don't follow our rules the DT can't comment on your entry and then you can't be in with a chance of winning!

Sharing at
Cardz 4 Galz - Dimensional Element
I love Promarkers - A/goes
Crafty Creations - A/goes

17 comments:

Carole said...

Great colouring Viv ad your background really does fit the sentiment!

brenda said...

Oh where do you think she's off to Vib, some warm weather training prehaps ? Love the vibrant colours.

B x

Mac Mable said...

Fabulous colouring and what a wonderful feminine card. Love the rays of sunshine on the embossing and a great sentiment too x.

Meggymay said...

I can see why you liked this image Viv, she looks awesome and you picked a great sentiment to add to the card.
Yvonne xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great image and beautifully coloured love the sentiment and embossed background---love how you err aquired the image lol
Carol x

Mrs A. said...

Will you look at her stick thin legs!! I had to go and lie down in a dark room just at the thought of you fussy cutting her out!!! Lovely job though and a gorgeous palette of colours. Perfect. hugs Mrs A.

Aquarius said...

A super cheery colourful card for a dull day! Great colouring and fussy cutting but I can see why you wouldn't want to repeat the cutting

Sarn said...

Stunning card Viv . . . LOVE everything about it.

Hugs, Sarn xxx

Viv said...

Such a lovely image and card Viv, coloured to perfection too ;) hugs Viv xx

Pia S said...

Really fantastic coloring, Viv. And the design, with sunshine sentiment and embossed rays, is just awesome.

Tip Top said...

Great card - thanks for joining in at I ❤ Promarkers - hope to see you again next time!

Creative Arts and Crafts said...

Great card. Love the embossed rays...
Thank you for joining us at Cardz4galz
VarshaDT

Linby said...

Love love love this! Beautifully coloured.

Pat said...

This is adorable Viv, and the sunray embossing in the background shows off the wonderfully dimensional and sweet and pretty lady perfectly...beautiful colouring too. x

Diane said...

Wonderful dimension and what a super cute card.

Hugs Diane

Sharon Noble said...

Thank you for joining us at I love Pro Markers I love your stunning makes. Big hugs Sharon DT feel free to visit my personal blog at http://sharonscreativeramblings.blogspot.com/

Lee said...

WOW,love this.x