Sunday 1 November 2020

Stamping Sensations November Challenge

 The theme this month at Stamping Sensations is 'Garlands, Wreaths and Christmas Flowers'.  Another great prize this month and details are over on the challenge blog - whilst you''re there check out our rules and have a look at some of the great makes from the rest of the DT!

I used kraft card and stamped my woodgrain panel.

The snowflake wreath and the baubles were magazine freebies earlier in the year - from the Silhouette Scenes by Phil Martin. Stamped and white heat embossed before adding a little bit of sparkle.

I sponged some Gathered Twigs round the edge to soften it but thought it still looked a little bare - I found a really old holly flourish stamp so inked it in Olive Green and randomly stamped round the edge before matting onto a dark brown card and popping the whole thing onto my card base.

Hope you will join us this month!

No comments: