Wednesday 2 November 2022

Ooooops!!!

I have been such a bad blogger lately and real life has just got in the way - so much so that I didn't check all my scheduled posts.
I know some of you saw a post from me yesterday for a CAS Mix Up challenge. This was a scheduled post and it shouldn't have been published.😵

CAS Mix Up sadly is no more and I know there were some of you who left comments saying they were glad it hadn't closed after all BUT am afraid it has!😢😢
I am really sorry to have got your hopes up and if nothing else it has made me check carefully that I have nothing else scheduled to go live when it shouldn't!

xx

3 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

TBH I though that it had closed but that maybe someone had decided to keep it on
Carol x

Kathyk said...

Thanks for the clarification, sorry to see it go

Kathyk

Sue - said...

It was a lovely card though!