Wednesday, 16 September 2026

Half Way at CAS Mix Up

This months 'Sunflower' challenge at CAS Mix Up still has a little time to run and on a grey and very wet day I made another sunshiney card.

The stamp is from Waffle Flower and called (unsurprisingly😉) Sunflower Love.

It's one of those stamps that I have used quite a bit (unlike a lot in my stash that have seen ink once or never).

Stamped it and after colouring with my Aquarelle watercolour pencils fussy cut the image.

A mooch through the cardstock stack resulted in me finding some card which went really well with the flowers so happy days!

So my elements for this challenge are the THEME (Sunflower), CHALLENGE (Watercolour) plus the required STAMPING

For those who think at CAS Mix Up we only accept white backgrounds, we treat coloured cardstock as the same as white card. 
As long as there's open space (one colour, no pattern)  it fulfills our CAS rules. Please visit the blog for the rules!

There's still almost two weeks left for this challenge to run so I hope you'll make something Sunflowery and pop it into our gallery - we love seeing them!

I am sharing my bright sunflowers over at
Beautiful Blossoms

Thanks for looking - and I hope the sunflowers have brought some sunshine to your day too! x

3 comments:

JoAnn said...

Your sunflowers are colored beautifully and look great on that colored background.

Liz said...

Beautiful CAS card, Viv. The spray of sunflowers is so pretty.

I’m still having the problem with Reading Lists not updating. What problems are you having Google?
Liz xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and sunflowers beautifully coloured -I have quite a few the same too, a couple of favourites and the rest hardly used. I've not had any comments or challenge blog updates for quite a while too!!!
Carol x