Time to sort out some of your paper stash for the challenge this time at TRY IT ON TUESDAY!
The theme is 'Pretty Papers' - so lots of things to do with that pile that's lurking in your craft space!
My paper is from a 12 x 12 pad bought a while back in The Range.
Bought for no other reason than I liked it.
No idea why really as I prefer to make my own backgrounds rather than use patterned paper but it was a nice paper pad so it came home with me!
I used some of the pad to make 'Exploding' boxes and this was left over.
I die cut the flowers and foliage from odd pieces in the 'Should Throw Away But They May Come in Useful ' box!
Come and join us with your pretty papers for this challenge!
Hope all is well in your part of blogland and thanks for looking today. x

No comments:
Post a Comment