Tuesday 30 July 2019

Bold

Well we have gone from the sublime to the ridiculous since my last post! Searing temperatures first then we have had 2 days of lashing rain! Cannot win! Yesterday was a lovely sunny day again but thankfully much cooler than recently.

My card to share today is one that used a single big stamp. And I mean BIG!

Huge isn't it?!
Not made for anything specific in mind - another for the stash box.

Stamped in Versafine onto watercolour card then painted with my watercolour brushes.
Added the sentiment and a few black ink spatters and done.

Sharing my card over at Inspire.Create who's challenge this time is Birthday.

Am planning on a nice relaxing crafty day today, so am hoping Mr Mojo decides to put in an appearance - sometimes it is really annoying when I prepare myself to craft and then end up staring at the pile of stamps and paper with a blank mind!!

Thanks for stopping by today - have a lovely day whatever you're doing. x

13 comments:

Aquarius said...

A lovely bold statement stamp, beautifully coloured.

Mac Mable said...

Wow what a stunning card and yes that stamp is big, beautiful and bold x. Such fabulous colouring and loving those splats x.
We've had some really heavy rain our way and it's still muggy x Hope you've had a lovely day crafting and Mr Mojo turned up? x

Kathleen said...

A really super stamp, I love big images and I think they call for lovely bold colours, a lovey match of colours here.
Pleasant morning today and thunder and a tad of lightening this afternoon with a huge down pour and again 5 minutes ago, oh well, good for the garden.

Kath x

Bunny said...

Beautiful card. I love the colors.

I think we can all relate to staring at blank paper and stamps.Right now, I'm out of town and just got new stamps in and I'm wanting to be creating with them. Now when I get home I hope I didn't leave my mojo out of town. [Bunny]

Meggymay said...

Its a beautiful card and a great floral stamp. I hope you had your crafting day and Mr Mojo came to call.
Yvonne xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab card love the big flower

Carole Pollard said...

Such a pretty card love the colours you have used Love and hugs Carole x

Sally H said...

Beautiful, Viv! I love houseleeks. I saw there were some issues with flooding up there. We are keeping a close eye on the weather as we are having a break in Helmsley starting next week. We will try and blow the rain away on our way up

Tracy said...

Hi Viv
This is gorgeous, beautiful colouring and I love the design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

papierelle said...

Great and beautifully colored.

Loll said...

So pretty Viv! Love this large flower stamp ... don't you think stamps are getting bigger??!! Such a gorgeous colour combination. LOVE the green and pink together! xx

aussie aNNie said...

Bold and Beautiful.xx

Pat said...

What a super large sempervivum Viv and love the green with the pink tips which is typical colouring for them and looks so pretty, and some lovely spattering too. x