Wednesday 15 March 2023

More Green!

We're just over mid way through at the 'Go Green' challenge at Try it on Tuesday and my DT card is the post below this but here's another green themed card and this time it has a pop of colour!

I've not added a sentiment as I don't know yet what I will use it for - so will stamp something once I know.

This was another inky make which I enjoyed doing.

Starting with a smooshed Mowed Lawn DI background on some watercolour card, I did some third generation stamping with an Indigo Blu script stamp which I have had for a long long time in Versafine Clair Verdant.

The foliage stamps all from stash (again old ones!)

The flower is a from a Penny Black set inked with Versafine Clair Charming Pink.
.
I did some green ink blending round the edges before matting onto lime green card.

There's still time to join us at TIOT this fortnight!
Thanks for popping in to see me today - I hope all is well with you in blogland! x

Am also linking up to
Crafty Gals  #241- Make it Green
Sisterhood of Crafters - Use Green
Crafting Happiness - Lots of Green

14 comments:

Aquarius said...

Super green background detail and the pop of pink is just right

HilaryJane said...

This is just delightful. Love the colour, love the background. Thank you for cheering me up xx

My name is Erika. said...

I love how you used just a little pop (well 2) of pink. The is a great card Viv. Hugs-Erika

Diane said...

Very creative and pretty!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!
Diane TSH DT
{Nellies Nest}
{The Sisterhood}
{Stencil Fun}

Brenda in IN said...

The ground on this card is lovely and that flower from PB is so pretty. I love the shades of green on this card.

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Viv love the pops of pink against the green of the background.
Avril xx

Linby said...

So beautiful.

Christine Alexander said...

so pretty with the soft script in the background - Love it.

Stamps and Paper said...

Love the different shades of green Viv and that splash of pink from your flowers really 'pops'

Anne

Pat said...

I love this green based card and also your DT card with gold embossed flowers on your last post all using the same prompt Val, and using different greens for the pretty backgrounds, and this cute flower and flowerbud with that bit of pink works well here. x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Green is definitely not one of my go to colours but it looks great with the flash of pink x

Bonnie said...

A beautiful background and I love that pop of pink on the flower!

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges.
Janis, Owner & Design Team Member

Jana Forrest said...

What a creative card. You have inspired me to get my watercolor paper out and try this. Thank you for sharing over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana Forrest