Bobby is the host for our September challenge over at CAS MIX UP and this time our challenge involves Watercolouring!
The theme is Sunflower. There's some videos over on the CAS Mix Up blog to help - just remember - your make has to be CAS.
My card is made using an Indigo Blu stencil. The stencil is half sunflower and half mandala.
I outlined the petals with Mondeluz Aquarelle pencils then simply drew out the colour with a wet paintbrush. Once dry I went over the base of each petal again with a darker shade of orange.
A few spatters (as always!) and the sentiment is from Card-io.
Go look at the challenge blog and see what the rest of the DT have done this month - and I hope you'll join us! 
Sharing over at
Stencil Fun - A stencil with the option of yellow
Inspiration Station - Sunflower
Ellibelles I Spy - Sunflowers
Thursday, 3 September 2026
CAS Mix Up - September challenge
Labels:
CAS Mix Up DT,
Stencil,
Sunflower,
Watercolour
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Pretty sunflower, Viv! What a great way to watercolour and a great way to stretch the use of your stencils! Very creative and lovely with the vibrant and fresh colours. Wonderful inspiration Viv! xx
This is a lovely large sunflower Viv, and you have.coloured it beautifully, and so prettily finished with some spatters and that super sentiment...a wonderful card. x
Absolutely gorgeous design and great watercolouring!
Post a Comment