Tuesday, 15 September 2026

Pretty Papers

Time to sort out some of your paper stash for the challenge this time at TRY IT ON TUESDAY! 

The theme is 'Pretty Papers' - so lots of things to do with that pile that's lurking in your craft space!

My paper is from a 12 x 12 pad bought a while back in The Range. 
Bought for no other reason than I liked it.

No idea why really as I prefer to make my own backgrounds rather than use patterned paper but it was a nice paper pad so it came home with me!

I used some of the pad to make 'Exploding' boxes and this was left over. 
Luckily I had a few pieces which I could trim up into triangles for the front.

I die cut the flowers and foliage from odd pieces in the 'Should Throw Away But They May Come in Useful ' box!  

Stamped the sentiment, layered it onto am scrap of pink card and cut round it with scissors.

Come and join us with your pretty papers for this challenge!

Hope all is well in your part of blogland and thanks for looking today. x 
Sharing over at
Snippets Playground #541
Beautiful Blossoms #45
Paper Rocks Scissors #20
Love those Pretty Papers

8 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Very pretty Viv. That pink strip really adds some lovely depth too. hugs-Erika

Loll said...

Such beautiful paper and a lovely design Viv! I tend to make my own backgrounds as well. This is why I have stack of paper I've bought that has been collecting dust for a long time. I try to work some in my card designs once in a while. :) Love the name of your bits box. :) xx

Aquarius said...

Really had to smile at your 'should throw away' box and this pretty card goes to prove that it's always worth keeping even the tiniest pieces of card and paper. A pretty result

Meggymay said...

I think many of us have papers bought just because we liked them. A great design and beautiful card Viv

crafty-stamper said...

Love the design and beautiful floral paper.
Carol x

Sarn said...

Brilliant use of your pretty paper snippets to make this interesting card. Love how you use those flowers at the top (I hadn't thought to cut off the stems!!!).

Thanks for coming to play in the Snippets Playground. See you in the treehouse for a cuppa later. xxx

Darlene said...

WOW what an absolutely beautiful design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Love Those Pretty Papers challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Love Those Pretty Papers Co-Owner

Donna Walls said...

Amazing design, Thanks for playing along at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we hope you'll share again soon.
Donna xx
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Pick 3 Challenge