I have never had much success with Bleaching techniques but the challenge over at CAS Mix Up this month was just that, so thought I would have another go.
The background was an experimental piece trying colours out together and left in the 'may get
round to using one day' pile!
I gold embossed the flower stamp and then lifted out the colour. I was tempted to simply use water but determined to have another effort with the bleach!
There are a couple of places where I went outside the embossing slightly but it didn't turn out too bad.
Instead of leaving it, I tried to colour it with Distress Inks - not sure that this was a success or not as apart from anything else my shading leaves a little to be desired! Can't quite make my mind up about this card - I think it may have been better left alone as the background is quite dark but too late now!
My elements for the challenge are Bleaching, Stamping, Heat Embossing and Watercolouring.
Also entering over at
Sweet Stampin' - Bloomin' Wonderful
Thanks for looking! x