Tuesday 1 March 2022

Circles

This is a quick scheduled post from me as although we have FINALLY moved into our lovely new home (soooooo happy!!) we will not have an internet connection until at least the middle of this month and uploading pics is taking a massive toll on my mobile data allowance!

So my make here was intended as a DT card but as CAS Mix Up is temporarily on hold we have no challenges for a short while so I thought I would just share it anyway!
Various circle stencils and circle dies, sponging and stamping to make this birthday card!

We have been busy constructing the 'Happy Place' otherwise known as 'our joint Playroom' where I have my craftie space and OH' has his monitors and PC for his mad gaming with his middle aged mates - will bore you all to death with the pics once I get broadband!

Until then, thanks for looking and and any comments you may leave, I hope it won't be too long before I can catch up with you all again. x

No comments: