Sunday 2 July 2023

June Card Chain Challenge Reveal

My make for the June Card Chain Challenge went to Patricia in Texas and I received a lovely card from Gundi in Germany too - so thanks again! x

Once again I opted for the colour challenge and managed to add in the product option of Lace.

Using cream base card instead of the usual white I stamped the lavender image (Technique Tuesday) and coloured the flower heads with Picked Raspberry Oxide.

The background stencil is one of my most go to stencils and as I've now lost the packaging I've no idea which make!

Stencil ink blending was a combo of Spun Sugar and Picked Raspberry.

Added a piece of cream lace and some pink/cream twine then popped the floral spray onto a mat of Picked Raspberry inked card before putting it onto the main card.

The 'sign up' for next month is open for a couple of days if you fancy having a go!

Thanks for looking today - hope all is well in your part of blogland! x

16 comments:

Aquarius said...

A very pretty floral card and I can see why you like this stencil. Nice to see cream as a change from white

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and lavender stamp,love the delicate stencilled background.
Carol x

papierelle said...

Just beautiful and I like the CAS design!!!

Arlene said...

How lovely, soft and feminine. Lovely card.

Julia Aston said...

What lovely soft stenciling on this Viv - such pretty floral stems and the delicate lace behind with the pink twine is wonderful! Julia xx

Loll said...

Pretty in pink card Viv! Love the stenciled background with your pretty florals. xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Your floral card is very pretty Viv and I love the soft background..

Anne

Angelnorth said...

Love the touch of lace with your delicate image, just a pretty card Viv!

Bonnie said...

So feminine and pretty, Viv! Pretty stenciling behind the sweet flowers and I love that bit of lace!

Christine Alexander said...

gorgeous card, the soft stenciling is the perfect background for your bouquet of flowers ♥

Sarn said...

A very pretty card indeed.
Hugs, Sarnie xxx

HilaryJane said...

This is so pretty, I love it. the stencil background adds just enough interest and I love how you have incorporated the lace and twine into the design - perfect xx

Carole said...

Pretty and delicate...love the stencilled background.xx

Robyn Oliver said...

Lovely card Viv, with a nice soft stenciled background, Robyn

Anke said...


So beautiful Viv, I love the soft Background.

Pat said...

What a sweet and pretty little bunch of lupins Viv, and look so pretty against the pink stencilled background, and finished perfectly with the pink baker's twine and lace. I'm sure Patricia in Texas will have loved this! x