Tuesday 12 March 2024

Mid way at TIOT Spring Challenge

 One week left for our current Spring themed challenge at Try It On Tuesday!


Think Springtime is a wonderful season.

I love seeing all the buds coming through on everything and the beautiful spring flowers are such lush colours - which now makes me wonder why I decided to use up some odd bits which were all white!

I used hammered cardstock to give the background a bit of texture and in the little box of unused bits I found some more so the all white was born!

Quick and simple make using dies too!
I love these little bunnies - especially the baby one - although he is easily lost as he is that tiny!

I didn't want to put Easter on it so struggled a bit finding a sentiment!

In the end I used two sentiments (both said Birthday)  masking off the Birthday word at the beginning of one and the end of the other and using my Misti to get them in the right position!

Still time to join us with a Spring themed creation - we love visiting your blogs!

Am also sharing this over at
Pixies Snippets Playground - I don't get there as often as I would like to but it's lovely to know it's there for me to pop in when I can!
This is my second entry into
Four Seasons - Spring

Thanks for stopping by. x 

11 comments:

Aquarius said...

This has worked beautifully in all white, especially with using the hammered finish card.

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful white in white Easter card Viv

Anne

My name is Erika. said...

This is a lovely card Viv. White on white ends up being so stunning. hugs-Erika

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful all white card and I love the selection of dies.
Carol x

HilaryJane said...

I do love white on white and this one is a stunner. The perfect mix of leaves, grass and bunnies. The hammered card stock add that tiny bit of extra interest that is the icing on the cake xx

Christine Alexander said...

Gorgeous card, the white on white is so pretty and I love the hammered card xx

Loll said...

Sweet scene all in white, Viv. Love the hammered card stock. xx

Bonnie said...

I always love white on white cards and I love the texture and die cuts on this, especially those sweet bunnies!

Jules said...

Hi Viv
A brilliant white on white card .. .. it looks great and has photographed really well too. I always struggle photographing white on white.
Hope all is good with you.
Love Jules xx

Sarn said...

Absolutely gorgeous work Viv. Love the die cuts and it’s great all in white xxx

Sue said...

This is adorable, Viv! Great texture and design x