Tuesday 2 April 2024

March Card Chain Challenge Reveal


2 posts from me today - my DT card for Try It on Tuesday's new challenge is HERE.

It's Card Chain Challenge Reveal Day and my March make headed over to Ella in Germany and Joanne in UK sent me mine - and it's gorgeous, so thank you Jo!

The colour option was perfect for me this time - time has been very limited and when I have had time Mr Mojo has disappeared.

A simple stamped and ink blended make which I hope Ella liked.

Using a white background, black matting, black stamping and my 'one other colour' was Fossilized Amber which I used on the sun and lightly blended around the edges.

There's still time to sign up for this month if you fancy having a go - just pop over to THIS post and link up!

Hope you are all well in your corner of blogland and thanks for looking today! x


12 comments:

Aquarius said...

Love the contrast here between the black nd white and yellow

papierelle said...

Your card reminds me on a morning sunrise!! Beautiful design!!

Ellibelle said...

I love silhouette stamps and your card is absolutely beautiful!

Julia Aston said...

A lovely CAS design Viv - great choice using yellow with your glorious sun/full moon?! The silhouette stamping really stands out off both the white and yellow Julia xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the inky background and silhouette stamps.
Carol x

Angelnorth said...

Such pretty silhouette grasses Viv and a perfect colour choice for your sun, I love this!

Loll said...

Beautiful card Viv. Love the black and white paired with yellow. xx

HilaryJane said...

I love this. Silhouette stamps on a blende background is one of my favourite looks. I haven't made one for a while, so thanks for the inspiration. Love the golden yellow too xx

Sarn said...

A truly beautiful card Viv XXX

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

So stunning with the sun and silhouettes, Viv - love the delicate sentiment too!!

Pia S said...

The silhouette against the warm morning sun looks gorgeous!

Pat said...

I adore the silhouette flowers and sweet butterfly with that wonderful large sun, and the inked edges finish the look beautifully in that sunny yellow Viv..a wonderful card. x