Tuesday 18 June 2019

Mid month reminder - Stamping Sensations

It's half way through the month so here is my mid moth reminder post for our challenge at Stamping Sensations with Visible Image  offering a £25 voucher to our winner - so if you haven't already joined in, you still have time!
For our June month the theme is 'Show Your True Colours'. So we want to see projects with your favourite colours.......
As I mentioned in my first DT post here - I simply do NOT have a favourite colour! So after my fave 3 Distress Oxides colours used, this time for my mid month reminder I have used my fave Pixie Powder and Brusho colours (with a bit of blingy gold thrown in) as I love Autumn colours!
The stamps are Visible Image 'Time After Time'.

I stamped the clock and gold embossed, then stamped again and fussy cut the centre dial. I gave the centre piece a liberal dose of Glossy Accents after rubbing over with a dry paintbrush of Antique Linen DI.
The wings were done the same minus the Glossy Accents and I gold embossed the sentiment which is from the same stamp set.

The inky panel was done on watercolour card and I used Antique Copper (which is yummy!), Straw Yellow PP's and Dark Brown Brusho.
Overstamped the 'Time Flies' using Vintage Photo DI.
The gold highlights on the panel were achieved with Cosmic Shimmer Powder in Pale Gold.

Mounted the panel onto dark brown card and popped it onto an embossed background. (I wanted to use my Clocks folder but it wasn't big enough!)

Hope you can join us this month!

10 comments:

brenda said...

Great creation Viv, like you it's pretty impossible to choose a fav colour.

B x

Bunny said...

Time flies. Very pretty card. [Bunny]

Liz said...

Super card, Viv. I love the inky panel and what a great sentiment. xx

Kathleen said...

A really great sentiment and a lovely card, super image and background.

Kath x

Meggymay said...

It would be hard to choose a favourite colour for me as well.
This card looks fantastic and I love the quote you added.
Yvonne xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card love the wings on the pocket watchand the inky panel
carol x

Mrs.B said...

A stunning card Viv, the gold embossing on the clock case looks fabulous. Love the sentiment.
Avril xx

Mac Mable said...

What yummy Autumnal colours. The pop of gold looks fabulous on the watch and wings. I love how you did the text stamping over the glorious background strip and the texture from the dry embossing looks wonderful. Stunning inspiration, thank you x

Pat said...

This is beautifully done Viv and the winged pocket watch looks wonderful gold embossed and with the glossy accents on the face, also the autumnal colours in the background look so pretty. Great sentiments and textural embossing too. x

Tracy said...

what a charming creation, I love it!
Happy crafting
Tracy x