Sunday 17 May 2020

Beach Huts


A couple of years ago whilst attending a Presentation we stayed in a hotel near a beach and had a walk - and I saw a row of brightly painted beach huts.

It brought back lots of lovely memories of trips to the seaside with my Mum when I was a child and we gazed on beach huts with envy. I love these stamps by Inkylicious (Seascape- Beach Life) as each time I see the set it makes those times pop back into my head.

Watercoloured my background and with a not so steady hand managed to do the fence!

I had considered stamping the huts straight onto the card and colouring but didn't trust myself not to make a mess of them so instead stamped, clear embossed and fussy cut!

The sentiment is a really old one but the distressed look of it makes me think of washed up driftwood.

I hope wherever you are in the World you are currently having Happy Days and thanks for looking! x

No comments: