Tuesday 10 October 2023

Mid Way at Try It On Tuesday

Our latest challenge of 'Autumn' is now at the half way point over at Try It On Tuesday.
Please scroll down to the post below for my first DT card!

I have had this 'Autumn Fall Fairy' from Lavinia for a long time and I very rarely use it - I don't know why because it's another lovely fairy from their collection! 

She's quite big which is why I opted for a DL sized card.

All other stamps are also Lavinia.

I used Versafine Clair Fallen Leaves for the trees and Fall Fairy and inked the leaves in a mixture of Versafine Clair Acorn and Memento Potters Clay.

I think maybe I should have made the forest floor a bit more intense but I really wanted to have the fairy as the focal point.

There is a spattering of glitter on wings and hair but it doesn't show very well in the photo!

Some lovely Autumn creations already linked in the challenge blog - and if you've not done so you still have time to join us!

Thanks for looking today. x

9 comments:

Aquarius said...

A real feel of Autumn with this lovely stamped scene

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love all the stamps and the Fairy floating on the sycamore seed.
Carol x

HilaryJane said...

A beautiful card Viv. Love that fairy, I am so glad that you have used her again. I really like how you have framed her too. Such a great scene xx

Joan said...

another fab card Viv, love the autumn colours


Joan

Bonnie said...

Love this fairy and the frame of autumn leaves, Viv!

Christine Alexander said...

your little fairy is so sweet flying on her helicopter seed ♥

Carole said...

Lovely card Viv...you have got the knack with these scenes. Hope all well with you xx

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Viv, love it! x

Brenda in IN said...

I love that leafy arch you made over the trees. This is a lovely autumn card and the fairy is so sweet.